Well Mardi Gras is almost here in South Alabama again. We your friends at ServiceMaster Restoration by The Griffin Company would like to review some safety tips with you just to insure we all have a Happy and Safe Mardi Gras Season.
Here are several important Safety Tips to keep in mind
- Always attend parades in groups of family or friends, never stray from your group.
- Be sure and do not follow behind floats for safety reasons as well has you could be arrested.
- Do not throw objects in the direction of the floats, band members, or any parade participants.
- It is unsafe to cross the barricades as well as police will have a hefty fine if you are catch.
- Be sure the parade you are attending is pet freely if you plan on bringing your pet, if not you could be fined.
- Be careful with alcohol, underage drinking is not allowed.
- Choose a well-lit area to view night parades.
- Skateboards and motorized scooters are prohibited for most parades.
- If you need police assistance during a parade, go to the nearest intersection and advise a uniformed police officer.
- When parking your car, be sure it is in a secure area and do not leave valuables in plain sight.
- Establish a meeting place for all your parade party after the parade is over to ensure that everyone is accounted for.
Remember whether you Mardi Gras in downtown Mobile, in Daphne or in Fairhope all the above is important to insure your safety during this season.
We at ServiceMaster Restoration by the Griffin Company again wish everyone a Happy and Fun Mardi Gras season. If during this season or any time any unexpected fire damage or water damage occurs, we are here to help. We have a trained staff with the best equipment ready to help get your family and home back to normal as soon as possible. We are local to Mobile and Baldwin County, we are here 24 hours a day when needed. Please visit our website at www.servicemasternow.com to learn more about all the services we offer.