Water Damage Restoration, Disaster Recovery, Cleaning Services in Mobile and Baldwin, Alabama Counties and Surrounding Areas
Because water damage restoration and repair is an emergency business, ServiceMaster Restoration by The Griffin Company is on call around the clock, ready to serve Daphne, Fairhope, Foley, Mobile, Spanish Fort, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores AL and all surrounding communities. In most cases, we can be at your site within two to four hours.
We provide these emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in Mobile and Baldwin, Alabama Counties and other surrounding areas. Please call us at 251 473-7766 so we can help.
We service customers in Mobile, Theodore, Prichard, Eight Mile, Saraland, Satsuma, Irvington, Grand Bay, Bayou La Batre, Semmes, Daphne, Fairhope, Spanish Fort, Point Clear, Foley, Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Loxley, Stapleton, Elberta, Seminole, Lillian, Magnolia Springs, Bon Secur, and Perdido Keys.
Our trained water damage restoration technicians use advanced procedures and equipment for the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings. The ServiceMaster Restoration by The Griffin Company water damage repair process includes three phases:
- Emergency Response – Job site inspection and assessment
- Water Removal and Drying – Daily inspection of job progress
- Reinstallation and Cleaning, if necessary
We strive to provide the best possible service in Mobile and Baldwin County. Our trained technicians will explain the recovery process and provide a comprehensive water recovery guide that outlines the ServiceMaster Restoration by The Griffin Company steps and the homeowner’s responsibilities.
Keep the Damage to a Minimum
Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call us immediately for professional cleaning services and water damage restoration in Mobile & Baldwin, Alabama Counties and surrounding communities, 251.210-2000. Below are some tips to help keep the damage to a minimum until we get there:
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing your wall-to-wall carpet.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
- Do NOT enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do NOT use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do NOT lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do NOT use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do NOT disturb visible mold.
“The technician was at my house within 20 minutes of calling their office and this was after hours. He was able to stop the water leak and immediately start the restoration process. I was extremely happy with the work that The Griffin Company did. I will recommend them to all my clients.”