Disaster Recovery – We at ServiceMaster Restoration by the Griffin Company know that when a disaster occurs that it is critical that you can have your business up and running efficiently as soon as possible. When a disaster occurs, there are several areas that need to be addressed as it relates to the disaster’s impact on your business. There are many questions that need to be answered.
How you answer these questions is critical to your business operating properly after a disaster and disaster recovery needed.
Your systems and structures
- Can your organization operate without any of the following: computers, copier, fax machine, files,inventory, or special equipment?
- Can your organization operate without any of the following: gas, power, water, internet, or telecommunications?
- Can you still operate your organization without access to the damaged building(s)?
Your staff, vendors, suppliers
- Can you meet payroll if your business income is? interrupted? If yes, estimate how long
- Are your employees able to commute to work?
- Can my suppliers get the needed products to my business in a timely manner?
Impact on Your Organization
- Is your organization easily accessible to the public, you? customers, and employees (e.g., parking)?
- Are you communicating status with employees, key customers, vendors, and suppliers throughout your recovery?
- Can your organization operate without access to the? damaged buildings?
- Have you set priorities on what operations your organization needs to recover 1st, 2nd, etc.?
- Are your suppliers up and running or do you have sufficient parts/supplies on hand to continue without resupply
- Are you able to ship your product or provide services to your customers based on your current impacts, understanding that the demand for these products or services may drastically change?
- Will you still have all your customers/clients after the disaster?
We at ServiceMaster Restoration by the Griffin Company hope that this information was helpful to you as business owner when disaster recovery is needed. We are here to help with a disaster occurs. We are thoroughly trained and prepared to handle any type of water, fire, weather related or vandalism disaster that occurs. We have the manpower and equipment needed to get your business up and running as soon as possible. We serve the Mobile and Baldwin Counties of Alabama and the Pensacola Florida area. Please call us at 251 473-7766 24 hours a day if you need our help. Also, please visit our website at www.servicemasternow.com to learn more about us.